Seeking a teacher for 3-5 year olds at a new preschool in Sedona. We serve diverse families seeking high-quality education for families regardless of income. We are a project-based preschool for 3-5 year olds, focusing on positive relationships and high-quality education. Teacher must have a background in early childhood education and meet the following basic qualifications:
● Preferably a bilingual Spanish-speaker
● Have at least 1-year experience working with children in an educational program (ex: Reggio Emilia, Montessori, Waldorf, etc.).
● Possess either college training in child development and/or CDA, ECE certification, and have a minimum of high school degree or equivalent.
● Be CPR/First Aid Certified, or able to complete upon hire
● Be mentally and physically able to care for a large group of children alone in a classroom
● Comfortable teaching lessons & working with the Director (taking direction as well as
collaboratively planning & implementing a preschool educational program)
● Be available Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:30pm and meetings, special events, trainings as needed
Please send cover letter, resumé and 2 professional references via email. Send to: sedonavillagelearningcenter(at)gmail(dot)com.
Joanna Horton McPherson, Founder